Art View 1.1 (Mac OS X) | 5 MB
Art View - The Quick Look enhancement for Creative Cloud and Creative Suite. Art View is a major time saver that allows graphic designers to preview, inspect, and reveal dependent font and image files from within Apple's Quick Look preview feature. Adds Quick Look Support for Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, EPS, ASE, and Freehand MX. Previews and More!
· Makes Quick Look Compatible with Graphics Documents (including .ai, .indd, .ase, .fh11)
· Improves Quick Look Icons, Thumbnails and Previews
· Works with Adobe Illustrator Docs Saved with or without PDF Compatibility
· Stand-alone Application Works Independent of Graphics Applications-no need for CS or CC apps to be installed
· Display as single pages or spreads
· Display Fonts, Images and Swatches used in CS3+ Documents
· Reveals Dependent Font Files and Linked Image Files in Finder
Art View provides users with previews of design files that normally aren't compatible with Quick Look. It also gives quick answers to common questions like what fonts, images and colors were used, and reveals dependent files. Art View works independent of other applications so users that don't have graphics applications installed are still able to take advantage of its features.
What's New in Version 1.1
· Display multi-page documents as spreads (optional).
· Improves stability and speed for previews.
· Fixes a bug that caused some ASE files to crash.
· Fixes a but that caused some fonts to crash Quick Look.
· Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor