Group ALiAS has released MULTi2 version of pc game “Leviathan Warships” including “Commonwealth Unit Pack”. Enjoy!
Description: Leviathan: Warships is a turn-based, strategic action game where players can build and customize their own fleet of warships. Play with or against your friends across multiple game modes. Team up in the co-op campaign to battle the growing Marauder threat or fight through special challenge missions with your friends. You can also go online and test your admiral capabilities against friends or foes in skirmishes on multiple maps.
The fleet editor features multiple ship and weapon types which can be combined in almost any possible way. This allows players to try out a vast array of strategic possibilities.
- Tactical Action: Plot out your turn in advance and watch your plans come to fruition alongside your foes’ moves
- Form Your Fleet: Customize your fleet choosing from multiple ship types and arm them with a vast set of both offensive and defensive weaponry
- “Sink” Your Devices: Cross-platform play between PC, Mac, iOS and Android with built-in cloud saving functionality, allows you to continue your sessions from any computer, tablet or location (Mobile versions sold separately)
- Enlist Your Shipmates: Bring along up to 3 other players for five individual challenge missions, or a full co-op campaign spanning nine levels
- Own the Oceans: Prove your dominance of the sea by saving replays of your battles
- Support for Marooned Sailors: Offline mode available for campaign and challenges
Reinforcements for the Commonwealth!
Explore new tactics with 3 brand new ships from the Commonwealth shipyards.
- Bluebell: The Bluebell is a great defensive option. Compared to the other ships in its class it is a little slow and lightly armored. However, the Bluebell has the ability to equip a 3×3 weapon, which no other class 2 ship can do.
- Heavy Scout: An evolution of the Scout, this ship can hold its own in pitched battle situations against larger ships. It is also an excellent vanguard unit, with armament possibilities that can stall the opposing force.
- Katakus: This catamaran-style ship combines average speed with versatile weapon options. Watch out for the forward-facing Hybrid battery — it is this ship’s main weakness!
Release Name: Leviathan.Warships.incl.Commonwealth.Unit.Pack.MULTI2-ALiAS
Size: 173.64 MB