Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.32.17 / WindowsUnlocker 1.2.2 / USB Rescue Disk Maker 220.127.116.11 (12.1.2014) l 376 MB
Kaspersky Rescue Disk - a means of antivirus emergency assistance, which will be indispensable in the event that a PC infected with a virus to such an extent that cure it with an antivirus program, run under the operating system are not offered. Kaspersky Rescue Disk allows you to more effectively cope with the virus, as this disc does not require loading Windows, and therefore malicious programs will be inactive. To combat software-extortionists Kaspersky Lab experts have developed a utility Kaspersky WindowsUnlocker. The utility is run when your computer with Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 and allows you to work in graphical mode boot Kaspersky Rescue Disk, and in text.
Boot with the disk Kaspersky Rescue Disk, to detect and remove the infected computer malware and other threats without the risk of infecting other files and computers.
Download the ISO-image, burn it to a disc, insert the CD / DVD-ROM computer, enter the BIOS and set to boot from CD, and then restart your PC. Upon completion of the download will run the latest version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus. Select the drive you want to check and scan.
Main features of Kaspersky Rescue Disk
1. Booting from CD / DVD-media
2. Booting from USB-carrier
3. Boot the computer in a graphical and text mode
4. Retention of information about hardware systems in an electronic form to send it to Kaspersky Lab in the event of an unsuccessful download
5. Search malware startup objects and treatment facilities Autoplay
6. Search and destroy harmful objects in the boot sectors of disks attached
7. Search malware and treatment of files on disk
8. Check the following types of media:
• internal hard drives
• external USB-HDD,
• flash-media data
9. Support for MS Dynamics Volumes and Hardware RAID
10. Supports the following file systems:
New in Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10
• Implemented treatment Startup.
• Added a heuristic.
• Updated software modules of the product.
• Added support for RAID-arrays.
• The ability to configure a network, including Wi-Fi.
• Changed the text-based work.
• Changed the operating system loader.
• Updated the kernel.
• Updated software packages from other manufacturers.
• Added a number of third party software package.
New in Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10.0.32.17:
• Improved usability;
• Improved network;
• The ability to save reports in txt;
• Added the Registry Editor and WindowsUnlocker;
• Updated kernel.
To work with the utility WindowsUnlocker 1.2.2 should:
1. Boot from the Kaspersky Rescue Disk in graphic mode and press the letter K in the lower left corner of the screen. In the menu, select Terminal. At the command prompt, type windowsunlocker and press Enter on your keyboard;
2. If you downloaded the Kaspersky Rescue Disk in text mode, press F10 to close the menu. In the bottom of the Midnight Commander in the command line and press Enter windowsunlocker on the keyboard;
3. Run the appropriate command: Unlock Windows or Save a copy of the boot sector.
4. After cleaning the registry, remove excess extortionist blocker from your computer. To do this, make sure you run a full system scan with Kaspersky Rescue
Platform: Windows All with a bunch of viruses on board
Size: 376 MB