PitStop Pro 12 是款PDF 印前检查和编辑利器 ，此为update 1升级包，完整版见这里
Enfocus PitStop Pro 12 (Update 1)| Windows | Mutilanguage | 210 MB
PitStop Pro 12 has everything you need for quick and easy adjustments of PDF images or blends for print, online or archival purposes. You no longer need to export images to Photoshop or Illustrator and re-import when carrying out enhancements to improve print quality or fix incorrect files. Once changes are made to images, you can immediately preview the results, saving you crucial time when it matters.
PitStop Pro 12 enables you to edit all image formats and colour spaces supported by the PDF format. PitStop Pro 12 can even edit images that cannot be easily edited in any other way, such as those that include spot colour, duotone, tritone and other Device-N colour spaces. Image adjustments can be applied to single images, multiple images, or all images within a PDF file. The new image editing options are also available as Actions in PitStop Pro, so they can be added to Preflight Profiles or Action Lists to automate repetitive image corrections for your own production requirements.
Overview of new editing tools
- Image curve editing — Edit image curves directly within PitStop Pro. You can work on the entire image or on individual separations depending on the colour corrections you require — make adjustments to the highlights, shadows or any of the individual process colours. Extra curve control points can be added to the curve to make more precise adjustments, or the input and output percentage values of a curve control point can be adjusted using precise values. Use the Preview feature to see the results of your changes in real time before committing them, and feel secure knowing the new tools support multiple levels of undo/redo just like other PitStop tools.
- Brightness/Contrast adjustment — New slider controls allow for interactive adjustment and previewing This new option in the Inspector allows the overall image brightness and contrast to be adjusted to increase the quality of the selected images.
- Unsharp Masking (USM) — Sharpen selected images, with controls for amount, radius and threshold Unsharp Masking effects can be easily applied to individual or multiple image selections simultaneously.
- New image edit Actions — Automate adjustments to image curves, Brightness/Contrast and Unsharp Masking with
- Edits to image colour curves can be recorded as Actions and can be used for automatic correction. Unsharp Masking and Brightness/Contrast are also available as Actions for automatic adjustment of images. These Actions can be incorporated into Action Lists and can be used in both PitStop Pro and PitStop Server.
- Blend editing — Blends, shadings, gradients, vignettes; whatever you call them, PitStop Pro can now edit them Existing blends within a PDF can now be adjusted and corrected, or deleted and replaced. Whether you want to stop a highlight blowing out, a drop shadow filling in, or just want to modify a blend colour, PitStop Pro now has the tools to help.
- You can even replace a blend with a newly created blend to eliminate banding in the original blend. This powerful new tool includes features to change the start/end points of blends, change the rotation of the blend, switch between linear and radial shading, add new control points and colours, and change blend colours.
Comprehensive Quality Check
Detect any type of problem within your PDF documents — before they lead to costly reprints.
- Font issues
- Incorrect colours
- Low resolution images
- Problems with hairlines
- Missing trim and bleed boxes
- Objects and colours that will not print
Wide Range of Editing Tools
Edit and correct PDF documents fast and easily — because a deadline is always imminent.
- Correct text errors
- Convert colors
- Edit images and blends
- Move, rotate, and scale objects
- Renumber pages
- Apply stamps
- Insert cover pages
and much more ...
PitStop 12 update 1 provides support for:
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 2012 R2
more info: http://www.enfocus.com
Password: Enfocus PitStop Pro 12