Can't start up your computer? Always get a damn blue screen? Laptop keeps crashing randomly? Such kinds of issues are inevitable, but we definitely can fix them. Tenorshare Windows Boot Genius is the secret weapon. It integrates over 40 utilities to boot your computer from CD/USB, fix all PC booting problems, as well as repair corrupt Windows system, recover data, repartition and clone hard disk, and do much more.
- Boot up computer that won't boot
- Fix all booting problems: Blue/black screen, crash, freeze, etc.
- Troubleshoot corrupt Windows system
- Quite easy for computer beginners
Burn a Windows Boot Disk
- Burn bootable ISO Image into a disk with built-in CD/DVD/USB burning software.
- This boot disk is flexible for you to choose the right bootable medium: CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
- From burned bootable disk, you can start up your computer and work under WinPE.
Boot up any Computer
- Boot up any laptop or desktop when you can't enter Windows installed on your hard drive.
- Work with any computer brand: Dell, Acer, Asus, Sony, HP, Toshiba, Lenovo, etc.
- Supports Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows Server 2012 (R2)/2008 (R2) and lower versions.
Fix all Booting Issues
- Fix all startup issues, including Blue Screen of Death, Black Screen of Death, freezes, and crashes.
- It repairs computer that keeps rebooting or won't boot at all.
- Recover missing boot sector to fix "NTLDR is Missing", "BOOTMGR is Missing" errors etc.
- Repair crashed MBR, corrupt registry, virus-infected registry key value and partition table.
Recover Data from Crashed Computer
- Recover your family photos, video and music collections, and other files.
- Recover files lost due to inadvertent deletion, formatting or corrupt.
- Repair corrupt, altered, or lost partition table.
- It reduce the risk of overwriting data that you want to recover since it boot your computer from boot disk, rather than loading from the hard disk drive
Backup & Restore files and Windows
- Backup Windows system, applications, and files before you start to troubleshoot Windows or a hard drive actually crashes.
- Restore Windows after a computer a crash without reinstalling Windows OS.
- Clone a partition or hard drive when you need to copy old drive to a new drive.
Repartition Hard Disk
- Create, delete, format, and resize partition without losing data.
- Convert FAT/FAT32/NTFS partitions.
Find Lost Passwords & Keys
- Recover lost Windows local administrator/user passwords in Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP.
- Recover domain administrator and user password in Windows Server 2012/2008(R2) and etc.
- If you're planning to reinstall Windows, find Windows product key, Office product key, SQL server Key.