Atomic Time Synchronizer 是一个电子时钟校正软件，可以定时检查和校正系统的时钟，使其与NIST原子时钟保持同步。此外，它也可以用来在不同的系统之间同步时间，以及可以作为时间服务器来同步本地网络的系统时间。
Atomic Time Synchronizer 9x Multilingual | 4 Mb
Atomic Time Synchronizer is a useful and handy utility to keep your PC clock accurate. It periodically checks and synchronizes your computer clock with NIST atomic time servers, or synchronizes time between computers. It can also act as a time server.
Why Atomic Time Synchronizer?
- First and foremost, Microsoft Windows (8/7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000) keeps losing or gaining time. You need a more accurate PC clock.
- For reliability purposes, Atomic Time Synchronizer uses multiple redundant time servers to ensure that your PC clock is accurate even when some of the time servers are offline.
- Atomic Time Synchronizer works with all Windows versions, from Windows 2000 to the latest Windows 8, and can run as a Windows service.
Key Features of Atomic Time Synchronizer
- Synchronizes time with NIST atomic time servers
- Synchronizes time between computers
- Can act as a time server
- Can run as a Windows service
- Supports SNTP (the Simple Network time protocol)
- Supports the TIME protocol
- Can be invoked at the command line, and called in batch files
- Can synchronize time with any server running SNTP or TIME protocol
- Periodically checks and synchronizes time
- Displays time in either local time or UTC/GMT
- Can monitor Windows time change event, and adjust automatically
- Easy to use and configure
Home page - http://www.lmhsoft.com/