Protect company data with multi-layered protection built on 25 years of AV industry innovation. Complete protection for company endpoints combining proven antivirus technology with a built-in firewall, web control, device control and remote administration.
- Logo PassMarkVery little impact on endpoint machines
- Low traffic overhead
- Flexible and granular policy, client and role management
Protect company networks with Antivirus, antispyware and antispam protection that minimizes system slowdowns and comes with a range of customization options.
Data Access Control
Conserve bandwidth by blocking access to websites with high volume of traffic. Protect company network against breaches with two-way firewall with learning mode, and control unauthorized media and devices in the network.
Oversee security across the entire network from a single location. Enlist a range of customization and reporting features to tweak the system security as you need.
Network Speed and Stability
Load-balance execution of tasks to prevent overloading network connections and antivirus storm on VM hosts. Choose from improved update options – update mirror server via HTTPS connection or revert to older virus database and modules.
Reports, Logs & Notifications
Monitor network security status and server load statistics even from outside of your company. Perform data parsing via compatible data formats or designate critical threshold for event notification, set up notifications priority and much more.
Keep company endpoints free of malware with ESET ThreatsSense and cloud-powered scanning technology and filter email traffic for spam with a powerful antispam solution.
Data Access Control
Secure company data from foreign interference with two-way Firewall also preventing unauthorized persons "listening in" to company communication when in public Wi-Fi. Prevent connections of unauthorized devices to the network like USB, CDs and others.
Prevent employee access to non-work-related websites. Keep company computers running smoothly and extend the lifetime of hardware thanks low system demands. Keep out distractions like pop-ups during presentations or slideshows.
Manage all past, present and future ESET security solutions from a single location, putting admins in perfect control of network security.
Keep admins abreast of network security from outside the company. Take advantage of advanced monitoring and reporting tools for complete oversight and to take immediate action.
All ESET solutions are built to preserve network speed and stability and smooth and reliable operation and come with a range of tools and customization options to ensure a consistent level of security.
What's New in ESET Endpoint Security 6:
- New graphical interface—A high-resolution, touch-screen compatible interface with easy access to the features and tools you use most.
- Anti-Phishing—Protects you from attempts to acquire password and other sensitive information by restricting access to malicious websites that impersonate legitimate ones.
- Botnet Protection (EES only)—Helps discover malware through analyzing its network communication patterns and protocols.
- ESET Shared Local Cache—Improved performance in virtualized settings. Use of a shared local cache decreases scan times when using ESET Endpoint products with VMware or Hyper-V solutions.
- Web control—Now allows you to create "soft" (situation-based) blocking policies and partially customize the blocking and warning page.
- Device control—Now allows you to create single rules for multiple devices. Can determine device type and serial number automatically.
- HIPS—Allows you to define rules for system registry, processes, applications and files. Provides tampering protection and detects threats based on system behavior.
- Updater/Mirror—Resumes failed downloads of virus signature database files or product modules automatically.
- One-click update—Available from the Windows system tray.
- AV remover—Improved detection and removal of third-party security solutions to ensure smooth installation and optimize the performance of ESET Endpoint products.
- Advanced memory scanner—Monitors process behavior and scans malicious processes when they decloak in memory.
- Exploit blocker—Fortifies frequently exploited application types such as web browsers, PDF readers, email clients etc.
- Idle state scanner—Performs a silent scan on all local drives while your computer is in an idle state.
New Interface Design:
- New graphical interface: The graphical user interface of ESET Endpoint Security has been completely redesigned to provide better visibility and a more intuitive user experience.
Home Page - http://www.eset.com/