DXsoft AAlog 18.104.22.1683 | 13 Mb
A comprehensive logger program designed for amateur radio station operators. It has convenient interface, a good set of tools, and is fast and very easy to use. It looks like your good old paper logbook and the has benefits of a computer logger. It can be integrated with the CW terminal program CwType, morse decoder CwGet and RTTY/PSK31 software TrueTTY.
Main features of AALog:
- Keeping multiple logs for single callsign as one huge log. For example I have main “everyday” log and several logs for different contests.
- Keeping multiple logs that have different callsigns with the overview of every log. For example you have 3 different callsigns in your family or you are the QSL-manager of the several amateur stations.
- Entering QSO online as well as offline.
- Checking the database for repeated QSO (dups).
- Directing the antenna and calculating the distance to the DX.
- Editing the QSO database.
- Sorting the contacts made in the log by time, callsign, frequency and mode.
- Filtering the contacts by any field.
- Quering contacts by any field.
- Tracing QSO’s for DXCC, WAZ, P-75-P, WAS, WAJA, JCC, JCG, WAIP, Russia, RDA, DPF, DDFM, WAU, WPX and many other. User can add own awards into the list
- Built-in QSL-manager database.
- Locator grid support.
- Detailed prefix list.
- Compiling a file with contacts data from multiple logs.
- Printing the log.
- Printing any size QSL-label and envelope labels.
- Export to ADIF format.
- Export to text file.
- Import from ADIF format.
- Import from LoTW report.
- Import from Cabrillo format.
- Import from AATest.
Home Page - http://www.dxsoft.com/en/products/aalog/