独立游戏开发商Arcen Games的全新作品《天宫崩塌》（Skyward Collapse），在其中玩家扮演造物主，主要任务是让游戏场景的两个种族和平共处。本作引用了从希腊和北欧文化的神、生物和文物，这不是一个沙盒游戏，是上帝模拟的回合制策略游戏。
How do you balance — and indeed encourage — a war between factions without letting either side obliterate the other? How do you rule over gods, creatures, and men who refuse to obey you? How do you build a landscape of villages when bandits and mythology are conspiring to tear it down? Skyward Collapse places you into the role of The Creator, and frees you to tackle these problems your own way. Brought to you by the developer of the modern strategy classic AI War: Fleet Command, Arcen’s second full strategy title is equally unique (but far easier to learn): a turn-based 4x strategic god-game.
Your task is to build and populate the floating continent of Luminith. You create — but cannot control — gods, creatures, and artifacts from both Greek and Norse mythology. The power you wield with these is immense: Heimdall’s horn causes everyone outdoors to drop dead, for crying out loud. Your task is to keep both factions alive and fighting until The Master calls you home — but this is harder than it sounds. Bandit Keeps pop up periodically, as do Woes such as floods, serial killers, guild strikes, and vegetarian uprisings. Every game plays out differently, and you’ll need even the craziest of your powers in order to survive what lies in store for you.
- A turn-based strategic god-game where you control neither faction, but instead strive to maintain the balance of power.
- Make towns and war as the boardgame-like floating continent continues to construct itself around you.
- Persuade your minions into doing what you want by controlling the circumstances of their (brief) lives.
- 16 gods, each with unique passive abilities and three active powers, help you further your goals as you pass into the Age of Monsters.
- Level up your player profile by winning games. Twelve unlockable buildings in all!
- Straightforward controls paired with an intuitive and helpful interface make this an easy title to pick up… but the strategy runs deep.
- Multiple difficulty levels let you play a very relaxed game up to a nail-bitingly difficult one. There’s no one best way to win!
- Co-op multiplayer for up to 8 players.
The Complete Edition of Skyward Collapse includes:
- Skyward Collapse (main game)
- Nihon no Mura DLC
Developer: Arcen Games, LLC
Publisher: Arcen Games