Destructive Shattering Effects in CINEMA 4D
English | Apr 22, 2013 | flv | H264 1280x720 | AAC 1 ch | 1 hr 35 min | 915 MBeLearning
Throughout these lessons we will look at the steps required to prepare and build it all from scratch within CINEMA 4D. We will start by learning the basic mathematical concepts and fundamentals that are needed to understand what we want to achieve.
Along the way we will use Softimage ICE, Thinking Particles, and Dynamics in CINEMA 4D and V-Ray. By the end of this tutorial you will have a solid understanding of the workflows that are required to create a detailed FX shot including particles, dynamics, and fracturing.
Destructive Shattering Effects in CINEMA 4D content:
1. Introduction and project overview
2. 3D math basics
3. Continuing 3D math basics
4. Deepening our 3D math knowledge
5. Learning voronoi fracturing
6. Building our own Thinking Particles based on voronoi
7. Building advanced Thinking Particles setups
8. Continuing our advanced Thinking Particles setup
9. Adding geometry to particles and rendering in V-Ray