Processes 1.0.1 | MacOSX | 4.36 MB
Processes - Monitor and control the processes running on your Mac. Processes is a power tool to help you monitor and control the processes running on your Mac. It provides both a wide overview of the activity on your system, while also allowing you to drill-down to the inner workings of each individual process.
- Pause and resume apps and processes.
- Zap unresponsive processes.
- View which files each process is accessing and find them in the finder.
- View network connections for each process to see what they are accessing.
- Get user-friendly readouts of CPU and memory usage per process.
- Filter and sort processes by keyword, user, CPU usage, memory usage, and more.
- Provides short descriptions of select processes.
- Retina-ready graphics.
Mac OS X 10.6 or higher
Home Page - https://www.oneperiodic.com/products/processes