Description: Protect the universe from the evil Alien robots terror-bent on eliminating the Earth and all of Humanity! Take control of the ship and blast the hell out of anything that moves and if it doesn’t move – blast it anyway to be sure.
Collect coins to get points and use those points to get power-ups. Choose wisely, the wrong power-up at the wrong time is the difference between a high-score and having to press ‘Play’ again. You were warned!
- Evil Alien Robots terror-bent on destroying you and everyone else.
- Semi-procedural game generation. Never play exactly the same game twice.
- Super hard gameplay.
- Super addictive gameplay.
- Great training in mastering your blink reflex.
- Source code available to buy so you can see how it was made.
The source code to Blast Em! is provided for educational purposes only. Under this provision you may:
- Use portions of the code in your own unique games but if you do so you must give credit to Xiotex Studios.
- You can distribute the portions of the Blast Em! code if you distribute your own code but the licence headers must remain in place.
Developer: Xiotex Studios
Genre: Action, Indie