About This Game: Chaos Ride is a futuristic arcade racing game, influenced by all the insanely-fast arcade racers of the early 00’s that no one makes anymore (think Wipeout, Ballistics, Extreme G, Outrun 2 et al). Players pilot their neon hover-cycles through nine different locations at speeds of up to 800mph.
The game includes 18 tracks, 90 events, a vehicle customisation system, a 15-hour single player campaign, split-screen multiplayer for up to four people, and full support for the DK2 Oculus Rift.
- Extremely fast gameplay, which increases as you progress through the game.
- Eighteen tracks (nine tracks with forward and reverse variations, including five new tracks that were not released in the mobile version).
- Five game modes: Race, Marathon, Eliminator, Time Trial, and Survival. 90 events in total.
- Fifteen time/score-attack challenges per track. 270 unique elements of gameplay in total.
- Vehicle customisation. Tune your vehicle to deliver the best speeds for each track.
- Unlockable content. Come first in events to unlock more customisation options.
- DK2 Oculus Rift support.
- Split-screen multiplayer, with support for up to four human players.
- A progression system that includes an increasing difficulty curve.
- Hybrid co-op/competitive multiplayer. Humans simultaneously race against each other and the AI racers. In multiplayer mode, the game mainly tracks the positions of the human players to encourage rivalry. But if any one of the human players comes first in a race, it counts towards the progression.
Developer & Publisher:: sc0tt games