Group ALiAS has released the MULTi2 version of pc game “Song of the Myrne What Lies Beneath”. Enjoy!
Description: What Lies Beneath is a singleplayer action-RPG in which you’ll explore the island of Namok and its deadly dungeon in hope to avenge your… hem… your wife.
Fight evil (and less evil, actually) creatures, loot everything you find, pretend you care while villagers tell you everything about their lives and improve your character as you like in an epic (well… not really actually) quest for revenge!
The adventure awaits! And the final boss too…
- Not class-based : will you be a valiant knight throwing fireballs everywhere? A fearless mage under two tons of armor? Or an archer that doesn’t hesitate before transforming his foes into frogs?
- Content (story, quests, levels) crafted by hand for more of a unique feel
- Fun and original universe with silly characters to speak to
- Part of a series : Myrne (you don’t need to have played the other games to understand what’s going on)
- Complete crafting system: create potions, armors, etc… mine some ores, pick up some shrooms,…
- Challenge your friends in the local splitscreen multiplayer mode (up to four players on the same keyboard, at the moment. Possibly with gamepad support in the future) in deathmatch or in a Score the Cube game (a football match except with swords, arrows, fireballs… trust me, it’s way more fun this way)
Publisher: Beldarak Games
Developer: Beldarak Games
Genre: Action, Indie, RPG