Note: 3DM or other p2p releases are not always perfect or compatible with all systems. So if it doesn’t work, don’t blame their effort & wait for the scene release/s(if there is any).
Description: Secrets of Grindea is an old-school Action RPG with co-op support for up to 4 players. It is a tribute to and sometimes a parody of the old SNES games so many of us grew up with and loved! Taking advantage of the possibilities of today, we aim to bring the genre into the next era, with online multiplayer co-op, stunning graphics and slick combat.
- Character customization. Advanced skill trees give you precise control over how your character develops. There are no caps or specific classes, so the possibilities are endless. On top of this, there’s a wide variety of haircuts, hats and head gears that will make your character look unique as well.
- Co-op support for up to four players! Bring your friends on the adventure, challenge them to any of the mini games in the arena or why not have them help you out in a difficult dungeon?
- Deep combat system inspired by Zelda and Secret of Mana, but supercharged with modern ideas.
- A lengthy and dramatic storyline will take you through dungeons and fields of all shapes in the rich and varied world of Grindea. Countless of side quests and hidden content will keep you busy for hours after finishing the game.
- Hundreds of items to hunt, craft, fish or dig up in order to improve your character, fill the codex and gain fame.
- A pet system that makes sure you never have to be alone, even when playing by yourself. Catch any of the cute tameable animals and have them accompany you on your adventures while also boosting your skills!
- High scores and achievements will soon make your friends turn green with envy.
Publisher: Pixel Ferrets
Developer: Pixel Ferrets
Genre: Role Playing
Release Name: Secrets.of.Grindea.v0.59a.Cracked-3DM
Size: 198.26 MB