BigTick Rhino v2.14
BigTick, you've excelled yourselves this time! This synth has so much character you couldn't have called it anything but Rhino. The complexity scared me to death at first, but within a couple of hours I had programmed up my first patch. Much respect to the Tick!.
* 6 oscillators per voice.
* Hundreds of built-in waveforms.
* Custom waveforms using samples (sfz) or additive generator.
* Modulatable, variable waveshapers.
* 2 filters with flexible routing options.
* 20 different modes (including our incredibly warm analog emulations).
* Waveshaping and cross-filter feedback for crazy distortion effects.
* Stellar, dual effects section.
* Tempo-syncable delays, choruses, flangers and phasers.
* Unusual effects like the Granulator, Crazycomb or Oktaverb.
* More than 1000 presets, neatly classified in a searchable database.
* Thousands of third-party presets available.
* Slick graphical multipoint envelopes with curvature controls.
* Fully dynamic routing matrix visible at all times.
* Step sequencer with random mode.
* 6 editable performance controllers.
* User-defined MIDI assignment of most controls.
* Microtuning support.
* Available for Windows PC (VST) and Intel Mac (VST/AU).
Platform: WiN32 - EXE/VST, WiN64 - EXE/VST, MacOSX - APP/AU/VST