Ever wanted to punch a bear IN THE MOUTH?
FIST OF AWESOME asks the eternal question “what would happen if bears took over the world?” and answers it with the epic tale of a lumberjack travelling through time punching bears in the face to save humanity.
If you like bear puns then you’re in for a treat. If you also like games like Streets of Rage, Double Dragon and Final Fight then sit down, pour a scotch, and get ready for the greatest time-travelling-lumberjack-em-up of all time.
- A lumberjack who travels through time punching bears in the face to save humanity
- Develop Award Nominated soundtrack by Brendan Ratliff aka Echolevel
- Okay-ish pixel graphics
- An impawsible number of bear-themed puns
- USB & Bluetooth controller support
- Like Streets of Rage, but with more bears
Publisher: I Fight Bears
Developer: I Fight Bears
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Release name: FIST.OF.AWESOME.v220.127.116.11-OUTLAWS