About This Game: Reign: Conflict of Nations is a large-scale real-time historical strategy game covering three centuries of medieval Europe. The player becomes a monarch testing their skills by controlling one of 26 unique factions as they develop smart economics, work political maneuvers, maintain thoughtful diplomacy, take care of resources and wage war. As the ruler players have absolute command and the ability to thrive or fail and die.
- Strategy game covering 300 years in the history of Europe.
- Based on a detailed 3D map with authentic landscape and historically accurate military units.
- Large-scale military campaign to turn a small principality into a large and powerful empire.
- 26 factions to control: Russian, Polish and Lithuanian princedoms, lands of the Knight Orders and Eastern European monarchies.
- Political, economic and role-playing systems showing the intricacies of diplomacy and wars in medieval Europe.
- Great people and personalities of the past, hundreds of game characters, each one with their own unique specialties including rulers, commanders, priests, alchemists and spies.
Developer: Lesta Studio
Publisher: 1C Company, 1C-SoftClub