PROPHET has released the MULTi4 ò the game “Real Warfare 2” for PC.
Description: Prussia in the XIII century is the last stand of Paganism in Europe. Wild plains and forests inhabited by wild people. A fearful place…the Teutonic Order Brothers prepare to conquer it by fire and sword.
The project perfectly comprises two types of gameplay and owing to that the objectives of the Komtur are not simply limited to participation in battles. The strategic map involves the gamer into a colorful and integral world and allows them to travel around the map in the real time. The mode features full freedom of movement, dialogues with locals, RPG elements, quest system and much more. However, sooner or later, the players will have no other choice other than engage their faithful warriors into a battle. And this could be a combat with other armies, large-scale sieges of towns and castles, using various special assault weaponry and tools and fight right on top the walls and fortifications.
- During each phase of the main campaign the player receives quests which they can pursue as they see fit. All campaign battles are logically interrelated. Depending on the outcome of the previous fight, each battle also has an effect on the next.
- Surviving troops move on to next battles, so it is important to keep them alive. Over the course of time a skillful commander will get accompanied by hardened veterans who went through fire and ice with him.
- Difficulty of game quests and complexity of battles steadily increases as the story progresses. Episodes of the game take place in different times of year, on different terrain and in different lighting conditions. All this makes each battle truly unique.
- Over 10,000 soldiers fighting simultaneously at high FPS.
- A unique combat engine that takes account of up to 80 parameters of each unit, regiment, army, and situational levels. Troops react accordingly to flanking, wounds, physical conditions as well as successes and failures of their comrades-in-arms.
- A morale simulation system that continuously computes battlefield conditions and adjusts a unit’s behavior accordingly. Adjustable modifiers take into account the troops’ fighting conditions further diversify game tactics.
Developer: Unicorn Games Studio