AKVIS HDRFactory is a versatile program for creating HDR images and making photo correction. High Dynamic Range Imaging is a technique used to produce an image with high dynamic range. The software makes HDR photos by combining several images of the same object taken with different exposure values.
The result is an expressive contrasting image that reflects reality with a higher level of authenticity than a simple snapshot. By comparison, the human eye discerns many more nuances of color and brightness than any modern camera could record. The HDR technology endeavours to bridge the gap between reality as we see it and its photographic reflection.
The name of the program can be taken literally, as HDRFactory is a real workshop for the production of fascinating HDR images. With the software you can come very close to reality and even go beyond it by creating stylized images with fabulous colors and unique effects. AKVIS HDRFactory can also imitate the HDR effect on a single image, by creating a so-called pseudo-HDR.
This technique is useful if you don't have a series of images with different exposures. Just load a single image into AKVIS HDRFactory and admire the effect which goes beyond photo realism and opens the door into the fascinating world of HDR! The program can also be used for photo correction. You can adjust color saturation and brightness, and bring out the detail in dark and bright areas.
What's New in Version 5.0.754.12264:
- The new version brings even better quality, more flexibility, new features and tools!
- New algorithm of creating HDR images. The alignment method has been improved. The parameters in the HDRI tab have been changed.
- New Local Correction mode for additional processing of specific areas. The new cutting edge tool lets you refine the result on certain areas. Different areas can be processed with different parameters.
- The Ghost Removal tool has been refined. It now gives even better result! The tool is indispensable for the elimination of defects that sometimes appear when shooting moving objects.
- Native 64-bit support on Mac.
- New Print options.
- New Dark interface style (switch in the Preferences).
- Support for more RAW files.
- Some bugs with GPU and other errors have been fixed.
Requirements: Mac OS X 10.6–10.11 (El Capitan)
Home Page -http://akvis.com/en/hdrfactory/index.php