NI (原名AWR Corporation)最新发布了NI AWR Design Environment 的V11版本，其中的Analyst 三维有限元(FEM)电磁仿真引擎的功能增强，将比上一个版本节省多达百分之七十的时间。V11版本升级主要更新了Analyst，其中包括对自适应网格加密(AMR)和快速频率扫描的演算法重组与增强。尤其在高端口数的设计(10个以上的端口)，Analyst对速度的提升更明显易见。
Visual System Simulator (VSS)
NI AWR Design Environment 11.04 | 1.0 Gb
NI (formerly AWR Corporation) has presented the 11.04 release of NI AWR Design Environment high-frequency software, inclusive of Microwave Office, Analog Office, Visual System Simulator (VSS), Analyst and AXIEM for the design of MMICs, RF PCBs, RFICs, microwave modules, communication systems, radar systems, antennas and more.
More than 100 improvements, enhancements and user interface changes are contained within this release. Highlights include:
- New VSS RF block: DHYB_22 (ideal 2-input, 2-output, 180-degree coupler)
- Schematic editor speed up for loading large element projects
- New script to generate an MDIF file from S-parameter files
- APLAC multi-rate harmonic balance simulation technology for linear circuits
- Analyst support of dielectrics with relative permittivity/permeability > 0 but < 1
- Analyst meshing improvements
- Numerous other use-model (ease-of-use and productivity enhancing) improvements
- Vendor Parts Library (version 11.0 to 11.0x)
About NI AWR Software
The NI AWR Design Environment software portfolio includes RF/microwave electronic design automation (EDA) tools such as Visual System Simulator for system design, Microwave Office/Analog Office for microwave/RF circuit design, and AXIEM and Analyst for electromagnetic analysis. NI AWR software tools help design engineers to dramatically reduce development time and cost for components, circuits, systems and subsystems employed in wireless, high-speed wired, broadband, aerospace and defense, and electro-optical applications.
About National Instruments
Since 1976, NI has made it possible for engineers and scientists to solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges with powerful, flexible technology solutions that accelerate productivity and drive rapid innovation. Customers from a wide variety of industries–from healthcare to automotive and from consumer electronics to particle physics–use NI’s integrated hardware and software platform to improve the world we live in.
Name: NI AWR Design Environment
Version: (64bit) 11.04r build 7062 Rev1 (92648)
OS: Windows 7even / 8
Size: 1.0 Gb