Statistics / Data Analysis in SPSS: Factorial ANOVA
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~551 kb/s | 1278 x 720| English: AAC, 62.8 kb/s (2 ch), 44.1 KHz | 678 MB
Genre: Business / Data & Analytics | Language: English | +Project Files
Applied data analysis in SPSS, covering the one-way ANOVA, two-way ANOVA (main effects and interaction), and more!
This course takes the viewer step-by-step through a number of different ANOVAs in SPSS, including the one-way between ANOVA, the one-way within ANOVA, post hoc tests, the two-way between ANOVA (main effects, interaction effect, and simple effects), and a conceptual overview of the three-way ANOVA. Designed by an award-winning university statistics instructor with a focus on both simple and accurate step-by-step explanations of the material.
What are the requirements?
- Introduction to statistics course (either currently taking or already have completed)
- Access to IBM SPSS Software (strongly recommended)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 19 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- learn how to interpret the one-way ANOVA between and within subjects designs
- Learn how to run and interpret a two-way ANOVA, including main effects and interactions
- learn how to conduct simple effects tests on the interaction effect
- understand the source table in ANOVA, including the relationship between SS, MS, df, and F
- Learn about effect sizes, include eta-square and partial eta-square
- gain much greater facility in SPSS
- Have fun doing it in a learn at your own pace, non threatening format!
What is the target audience?
- Students seeking help with SPSS, especially how to analyze and interpret the results of ANOVA tests
- Professionals desiring to augment their statistical skills
- Anyone seeking to increase their data analytic skills
Section 1: Course Introduction
Lecture 1 Course Introduction 02:50
An overview of the course is provided in this lecture.
Note: The SPSS data files for the entire course are located in the lecture 2 folder.
Section 2: One-Way Between Subjects ANOVA
Lecture 2 One-Way Between Subjects ANOVA 10:13
Note: The SPSS data files for the entire course are located here.
In this lecture, the one-way between subjects ANOVA is covered.
Learning Tip: The one-way between subjects ANOVA may be used when 2 or more separate or unrelated groups are compared. Many people think of this test being used with 3 or more groups, but it is fine to use it for two groups as well. (Either the ANOVA or the independent samples t test can be used when there are two unrelated groups).