Barcodes make life easier, the way that they can hold a lot of information in such a small space. They’re used to track inventory levels, locations, and, in the case of QR codes, can even be used to invoke additional product information on the Internet. To take advantage of everything that the humble barcode has to offer, while still retaining the ability to be on the cutting edge of QR code technology, you’re going to need today’s discounted software promotion.
Barcode Generator gives you the ability to produce more than 32 different bar codes and QR codes, suitable for all types of business and personal applications. With Barcode Generator, you’ll be able to create barcodes in just three easy steps - just pick a template, edit contents/color/properties, and then export! You’re up and running with fully operational barcodes within minutes!
Every possible flavor of barcode is represented by the templates that are included with Barcode Generator! Unicode support: Latin, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean characters. There’s QR Codes, Code 39, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC/EAN, Data Matrix, and more. For each one, you have total control over the data, colors, text, and fonts, as well as the actual dimensions of the barcode itself. Once you’ve generated your barcode, Barcode Generatormakes it easy to copy and paste it into other software applications, or export it as an image in the PNG, JPG, BMP, SVG, or TIFF format. You also can export EPS with CMYK color in Mac Version. Need a bunch of barcodes? Barcode Generator easily handles batch generation, up to 100 or more!
Easy 3 Steps to Generate Barcode:
Choose Bar code Templates -> Edit bar code contents, color, and properties -> Export barcode or qr code to images or copy, or batch generate.
1. Very easy to use with wizard-style help options, 3 steps to complete your bar code design, and no need to learn anything else.
2. 30+ bar code templates to choose from, including QR Code with logo, Code 39, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC/EAN, Data Matrix, etc. Support ISBN or book code extend 2 or 5 digits.
3. You can set to barcode data, barcode color, whether to display any auxiliary text, text font, or color.
4. Barcode height, width, horizontal and vertical space can also be set by you.
5. Different barcode templates can be selected with different parameters and types. For example: QR Code can be set to TypeMode (Standard, HIBC) and Size Mode.
6. Copy and paste your output to other software, or export your images with different formats: PNG, JPG, BMP, SVG, TIFF, SVG, EPS with CMYK color.
7. Batch Generate: select the batch to be used using your generation rules or import text to generate multiple bar codes, consistent with your rules, from 1 to 100 or more if you wish.
8. Unicode support: Latin, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean characters.
Home Page - http://www.presentation-3d.com/