Excel 2016: A Beginner's Guide
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~252 kb/s | 1330 x 720 | English: AAC, 40.5 kb/s (2 ch), 44.1 KHz | 558 MB
Genre: Office Productivity / Microsoft | Language: English | +Project Files
A step by step guide to using Excel 2016 in just few hours
A must have lecture series for people using excel and who want improve their skill sets to maximize productivity, impress their boss or get a new job and overall the most important thing, analyse data effectively.
Lecture series is packed with information about formatting options, charts creations, pivot charts, slicers, logic formulas usage, data validation, excel 2016 new features, macros and vb coding for excel.
Teaches you the new things assuming you are very beginner to excel and helps you become expert in no time.
Learn these lectures and save a lot of time about how you can get a particular thing done in excel. Stop researching and start implementing after going through this lecture series.
Bonus Pack: A lot of excel sheets with each lecture for download.
What are the requirements?
- This course does not assume any background for working with excel.
- However, I expect you to be a familiar with some basic computer operating skills and some basic math.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 82 lectures and 5 hours of content!
- Use Excel like a pro
- Analyse data effectively
- Plot Graphs, Visualize Data, Create custom sheets, Use functions for math calculations
- Complete Understanding of the Excel UI
- Use Excel to develop custom data analysis, fill forms, develop forms, pivot tables etc.
What is the target audience?
- Beginners and Basic Excel Users
- The course is suitable for all the excel users. It shall be highly informative and useful for a naive user.
- For an expert, this course can act as a refresher for the various commands possible in excel. The course however is more suitable for the new or intermediate excel user.
- Since this is the latest version of the excel, the course can be useful for expert for getting to know quickly what can be done with new additions in excel 2016.