Description: INFRA puts you into the boots of an ordinary structural analyst – nothing more than a desk jockey assigned to survey some routine structural damage. Quickly though, your mission turns from a mundane trek to a fight for survival, all caused by deep-rooted schemes of the past. Your tools are simple: the camera around your neck and the wits to navigate a virtual labyrinth of debris. How you tell your story is your choice, will you have the commitment to finish your duty, or will you ignore all else but the preservation of your own life?
INFRA is what we like to call a gun-free puzzle adventure. Instead of large explosions and powerful guns, you will rely on your cunning to survive puzzles in an incredibly detailed world. As you travel through the infrastructure of a city you will find that your actions and thorough observations ultimately determine if others will survive. A society obsessed with upgradation has brought a disaster upon itself and it is your job to help restore it.
- Solve varying mechanical and electrical puzzles
- Explore highly detailed maps with multiple routes and hidden secrets
- Visit dozens of unique locations, each with their distinctive gameplay
- Avoid hazards and survive in the crumbling world
- Learn about the city of Stalburg and its people
- Uncover a massive scheme behind the city’s problems
Publisher: Loiste Interactive
Developer: Loiste Interactive