Lumerical 2016 为设计者提供世界一流的光学设计软件和技术服务来帮助他们开发下一代微纳尺度光子技术。
Lumerical 2016a build 736 | 5.5 Gb
Lumerical Solutions, Inc., a global provider of photonic design software, announced the 2016a release of its products FDTD Solutions 8.15, MODE Solutions 7.7, DEVICE 5.0 and INTERCONNECT 5.1. The 2016a release introduces a heat transport solver to DEVICE 5.0 which enhances Lumerical’s current photonic and electrical design tools for the multiphysics analysis of integrated photonics, photovoltaics, image sensing and other optoelectronics applications including thermally tuned waveguides, modulators and switch matrices.
The 2016a release also includes:
- The Broadband Fixed Angle Source Technique (BFAST) in FDTD Solutions. Based on the split-field FDTD method, BFAST makes it possible to inject plane waves onto periodic structures with a constant angle that does not change with frequency.
- Multi-frequency beams in FDTD Solutions make it possible to correctly inject finite-sized beams with a constant angle that does not change with frequency. High numerical-aperture beams with profiles that change rapidly with frequency can also be correctly injected over any bandwidth.
- Parametric analysis with Mentor Graphics Pyxis and INTERCONNECT. Parameterized analysis and simulation of PICs can now be configured and run from directly within the Pyxis cockpit.
- Support for Windows 10, OS X El Capitan, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 and CentOS 7
- Lumerical’s Knowledge Exchange (KX) user forum, which provides an online community for Lumerical users to ask questions and exchange simulation tips, advice and expertise.
Since its inception in 2003, Lumerical has pioneered breakthrough simulation technologies that help bring new product concepts to life. Our photonic design tools are licensed in nearly 50 countries around the world by the world’s most innovative organizations, including 7 of the top 10 companies in the S&P 1200 Global IT Index and 44 of the top 50 research universities according to the Times Higher Education rankings.
Version: 2016a build 736
OS: Windows / Linux / MacOsx
Size: 5.5 Gb
Special Thanks 0mBrE