IBM SPSS Statistics Professional Edition 23 FP002 | MacOSX | 1.2 GB
IBM(International Business Machines Corporation), one of the world's oldest and largest computer companies, has released update of SPSS Statistics 23.0 is the world’s leading statistical software used to solve business and research problems by means of ad-hoc analysis, hypothesis testing, and predictive analytics. Organizations use IBM SPSS Statistics to understand data, analyze trends, forecast and plan to validate assumptions and drive accurate conclusions.
Analytics plays an increasingly important role in helping your organization achieve its objectives. The IBM SPSS Statistics family delivers the core capabilities needed for end-to-end analytics. To ensure that the most advanced techniques are available to a broader group of analysts and business users, we have made enhancements to the features and capabilities of IBM SPSS Statistics Base and its many specialized modules.
IBM SPSS Statistics 23 continues to offer advanced analytics through new data analysis techniques, enhanced features and output, and improved accessibility. This release focuses on increasing the analytic capabilities of the software through:
- Extending the value of big data — Uncover hidden causal relationships among large numbers of time series using temporal causal modeling.
- Geospatial analytics — Explore the relationship between data elements that can be tied to a location to gain deeper insights.
- Embedding analytics into the enterprise — Apply the next generation of web reports, R programmability enhancements and improved accessibility.
The IBM SPSS Statistics Professional Edition includes these capabilities:
• Linear models – Make your analysis more accurate and reach more dependable conclusions to drive decision-making
• Nonlinear models – Have the ability to apply more sophisticated models to your data
• Customized tables – Quickly slice and dice your data for easy analysis and reporting
• Data preparation – Prevent outliers from skewing analyses and results
• Address data validity and missing values – increase the chance of receiving statistically significant results
• Decision trees – Better identify groups, discover relationships between groups and predict future events
• Forecasting – Deliver information in ways that your organization’s decision makers can understand and use
OS - MacOSX 10.8 or Later
Home Page - http://www.ibm.com/