Learn Basic Data Visualization with R
WEBRip | MP4/AVC, ~793 kb/s | 1280 x 720 | English: AAC, 50.8 kb/s (2 ch), 48.0 KHz | 875 MB
Genre: Development / Programming Languages | Language: English | +Project Files
Learn The Basic Concepts of Data Visualisation. You will learn how to visualise the data using R programming tool.
Data Visualization with R course provides basic as well as advance skills & knowledge required to become a Data visualization Analyst. This course provides you a better vision of Data visualization in order to train you excellently. Participants, at the end of the training, will be technically competent in essential concepts of Analysis such as why Data visualization is important and basic R, Graphical Parameters used in data visualization, various types of graphs such as Line Graph, Scatterplot, Bar plot, Histogram, Organizational chart and a brief introduction of ggplot2 package.
This course contains lectures as videos along with the hands-on implementation of the concepts, additional assignments are also provided in the last section for your self-practice, working files are provided along with the every lectures.
What are the requirements?
- It will be an advantage if you know how to work with R tool. But if you are not familiar with R tool, don’t worry…you’ll learn how to use them, in this course.
- if you are familiar with the charts and graphs, you will get the concepts quickly.
- Basic R Programming knowledge is helpful but not required
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 33 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Data visualization and its importance
- R Analytics tool
- Importing Data into R from different Sources.
- Graphical parameters.
- Basic plotting
- Ways to give colors in graphs such as RColorBrewer, RGB specification, Color palettes.
- Different types of graph
- Understanding how ggplot2 package used for visualization
- Working on Twitter Streaming Data by making a network graph of friends and followers in R.
What is the target audience?
- Data Visualization Analyst
- Business Anlayst
- Data Scientist
- Software developers who need to understand and analyse Big Data
Section 1: Introduction
Lecture 1 Welcome 04:15
Lecture 2 Why Data Visualization is Important 02:59
Lecture 3 Overview of R 04:02
Lecture 4 Basic math and variables 05:30
Lecture 5 Vector and Matrices 05:22
Lecture 6 List and DataFrame 03:36
Lecture 7 Factors, Subset and summarizing methods 06:59
Lecture 8 Importing Data into R-Part I 07:04
Lecture 9 Importing Data into R-Part II 06:37
Section 2: Basic Plotting
Lecture 10 Plot Function in R 09:25
Lecture 11 Plot Function in R part-II 11:12
Lecture 12 Working with colors-RGB 07:15
Lecture 13 Working with Colors-Color Palette 05:02
Lecture 14 Working with Colors-RColorBrewer 07:30
Section 3: Types of Graphs
Lecture 15 Types of Graphs 03:54
Lecture 16 Line Graph 06:20
Lecture 17 Scatterplot 06:43
Lecture 18 Barplot 06:08
Lecture 19 Histogram 04:49
Lecture 20 PieChart 05:39
Lecture 21 Table Plot 04:08
Lecture 22 Boxplot 06:30
Lecture 23 Pictograph 02:58
Lecture 24 Organizational Chart 03:23
Section 4: Plotting with ggplot2
Lecture 25 Introduction to ggplot2 03:22
Lecture 26 qplot in R 04:11
Lecture 27 visualize with ggplot2 09:12
Lecture 28 ggthemes 06:15
Lecture 29 Facets 07:10
Lecture 30 Legends 04:08
Lecture 31 Annotation 04:44
Section 5: Network Graph and Project
Lecture 32 Network Graph 03:42
Lecture 33 Twitter data analysis 09:27