Ilya Efimov Accordion KONTAKT | 1.69 Gb
The Accordion is capable of producing four timbres for the right keyboard (namely piccolo, concertina, clarinet, and bassoon), as well as two bass registers for the left. The library lets the player select a single timbre or to combine multiple timbres using any of the available 15 registers, just like a real accordion does.
The dynamics of the instrument changes in accordance to the timbre selection which allows for a very natural-sounding performance. It's of course possible to control the attack envelope of the sound as well as the mechanical noise levels coming from keys and a bellow.
Combined left & right keyboard patch, chord recognition, accompaniment keys, various play modes and more. You can play with both hands, simulating a real accordion quickly and easily.
• 2 288 samples \ 1,7 Gb (compressed NCW)
• 44.1 kHz \ 24 bit \ Stereo
• Natural dynamic changes
• 15 registers - right keyboard
• 2 registers - left keyboard
• 3 patches: combined, right keyb, left keyb.
• Single combined patch for both left & right keyboards
• Сhord recognition & Accompaniment Keys
• Chord/Bass & Picking Mode options
• Round-Robin X 3
• Prepared articulations: Sustain, Staccato, Crescendo
• Flexible attack control
• Multiple attack modes
• Detune, Key Noise, Bellow, Release
• Automatic noise control
• Repetition key
• Vibrato key
• Left & Right keyboard separate and conbined patches
• Chord recognition system for the left keyboard
• Accompaniment keys
• Chord/Bass and Picking mode