Runtime Captain Nemo Pro | 2.8 MB
This file system mounter enables you to access any Novell, NT or Linux drive or image from your Windows computer without requiring a network setup.
- Read, search and view any Novell, NTFS, or Linux drive from a Windows computer
- Mount images created from RAID Reconstructor
- Mount any raw image of a disk
- Robust disk search feature
- Display owners and attributes of every file
- Run from a WinPE boot CD-ROM
Access Novell, NTFS and Linux drives or images from any Windows Computer
Widely used by law enforcement personnel, forensic investigators as well as network administrators. Captain Nemo enables you to access any Novell, NTFS or Linux drive from your Windows computer without requiring a network setup.
Just connect the drive to your machine and Captain Nemo will automatically mount your Netware, NTFS or Linux partitions in Windows. You can read, search and view all your Novell/NT/Linux files and copy them to your Windows drive.
Mount images you previously created with another software, such as DD, RAID Reconstructor or GetDataBack. Captain Nemo can mount any raw image of a disk that was formatted with NTFS, Novell or Linux. Captain Nemo accepts raw images (.img), compressed raw images (.imc) and virtual images (.vim).
While Captain Nemo is not a data recovery tools in a strict sense, you can often use the Captain to mount an image or virtual image that you created with RAID Reconstructor. Once a RAID is reconstructed its file system is usually in good enough shape to be simply mounted in Captain Nemo, saving you many hours recovering your files.
Captain Nemo does not require the installation of any Netware, NTFS or Linux drivers, programs or files!
The foreign file system will be mounted automatically and you can copy files from it to the Windows partition.
Captain Nemo looks like and is as easy to use as the Windows Explorer, but allows you to access all the data on the Novell, NTFS or Linux drive.
Supported file systems:
- Novell Netware 3.xx, 4.xx and 5.xx, supports Netware compression and sub-allocation
- Windows NTFS, support NTFS compression, supports volumes > 2 TB
- Linux EXT2FS, EXT3FS.
Captain Nemo additional features:
- A file viewer, which allows you to see the content of almost any file
- A search function, which enables you to do extensive search for containing text or files
- Display of the owners and attributes of every file
Language : English
Home Page - http://www.runtime.org