Autodesk Helius PFA 2017.3 | 1.0 Gb
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released Helius PFA 2017 R3. This software, provides fast, accurate and flexible tools for enhanced FEA of composite structures, including progressive failure analysis.
Helius PFA is anadd-on for commercial FEA programs that is designed to improve accuracy, efficiency and convergence in structural analysis of composite materials. Atits core, Helius PFA provides an efficient multiscale simulation that determines failure at the constituent level while also predicting structural,composite-level response. Multiple failure criteria are available to enable users to view damage effects at the fiber and matrix level and identify multiple modes of failure including delamination. A composite-specific material degradation method has been applied to handle the nonlinear, progressive failure of composites while improving solution convergence and simulation runtime. Helius PFA supports multiple analysis conditions, including explicit and fatigue loading and supports multiple material types including chopped and continuous fibers, unidirectional lamina and various woven fabrics. Helius’s Advanced Material Exchange enables structural simulation of the as-manufactured condition of fiber filled plastic parts through import of fiber orientation data from Autodesk Moldflow.
What's New in V2017.3 (January 2017)
New Features and Enhancements
- Moldflow Insight 2017 R3 - Advanced Material Exchange is now compatible with Moldflow Insight 2017 R3.
- Rupture - Advanced Material Exchange now disables rupture predictions by default. Disabling rupture still allows you to simulate the elastic-plastic behavior of your fiber-filled materials. When rupture is disabled, solution times are reduced because failure is not evaluated at every integration point. Rupture can be enabled in the Export Settings dialog.
- Strength Reduction Factors - Weld surface strength reduction factors can now be applied on a part-by-part basis, as opposed to the entire assembly.
- Element Support - Advanced Material Exchange now supports C3D8S, C3D8HS, C3D5, and C3D5H elements from Abaqus.
- Splitting Criterion - Helius PFA includes a new splitting criterion to control element deletion of continuous fiber composites. Refer to the Element Deletion topic for more information about using this feature.
- Moisture Content - Helius PFA now allows you to define a unique moisture content for each step of the analysis. Refer to the Moisture Content topic for more information about using this feature.
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone—from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists—uses Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges.
Product: Autodesk Helius PFA
Version: 2017 R3
Supported Architectures: 64bit
Website Home Page : http://www.autodesk.com
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even / 8.x / 10
Size: 1.0 Gb