nPower Software / IntegrityWare, Inc announces the release of version 4 of its award winning products - Power Surfacing / Power Surfacing RE for SolidWorks. Version 4 is a major upgrade, with many new features and improvements to greatly improve productivity and usability.
Power Surfacing 4.2 - September 28, 2017
- Support for SolidWorks 2018
- New tools in menu for aligning and placing reference meshes (align to X, Y, Z and -X, -Y, -Z; Move to origin)
- Align to SolidWorks plane and Move to a SolidWorks plane are fixed for reference mesh
- Flip Faces is now Flip All Faces and Flip Selected Faces for improved control
- Draw Edges and Insert Edges now orbit around the last selected
- Shrink Wrap now works better with hard edges (100% creased edges). They won't move when doing Shrink Wrap
- Shrink Wrap and constraints now work well together
- Fixed bug in scaling / rotating points in SubD display mode
- Add To Mesh (adding to reference mesh) now produces correctly oriented meshes
About PowerSurfacing RE. Power Surfacing RE (Reverse Engineering) is the solution you need to get your job done effectively and quickly. Our Power Surfacing RE product has a unique set of tools to allow you to rebuild shapes in SOLIDWORKS from a large variety of polygonal meshes. It can import meshes from: 3D scanners, Finite Element Modeling, 3D sculpting programs, 3D printer files, other polygonal modeling tools, and online polygonal model databases.
Power Surfacing RE has the ability to constrain to and reference underlying meshes to capture the original design shape. The Power Surfacing RE tools enable you to quickly define a Power Surface shape over the top of the referenced mesh. With the existing Power Surfacing tools you will be able to modify and evolve the design.
About IntegrityWare Inc. is a company that specializes in advanced geometric modeling solutions. Founded in 1996, IntegrityWare has been providing advanced modeling solutions to a growing base of customers building industry-leading solutions. The SOLIDS++ modeling kernel is an Object-Oriented Non-Manifold Modeling kernel that provides a comprehensive suite of geometry and topology tools for Solids Modeling, Surface Modeling, Curve Modeling, Polygonal Modeling and Non-Manifold Modeling. SOLIDS++ has been in development for more than 10 years, with research and development of the most advanced modeling solutions. The SOLIDS++ kernel is currently licensed to developers needing to provide the most advanced geometric modeling functionality to their customers – such as Autodesk, MOI, Nemetschek, PTC, New River Kinematics, Tech Soft 3D, Bentley Systems, and Ford Motor Company.
Product: PowerSurfacing RE
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page : http://www.npowersoftware.com
Language: English, Spanish, Chinese Traditional
System Requirements: PC
Supported Operating Systems: The same OS for the version of software that you are using.
Software Prerequisites: SolidWorks 2012-2018
Size: 199.6 mb
链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pL20waB 密码: 96q3