CORE has released the new indie game “Sword of the Stars The Pit Gold Edition” for PC. It is turn based strategic gameplay highlighted by real time battles. Each of the four races has a unique method of strategic movement among other differentiators.
Description: Since its first demo was released in the Fall of 2012, The Pit has become an indie hit with its blend of Roguelike action and sci-fi depth! Players were challenged to survive 30 floors of The Pit using one of three characters – the Marine, the Engineer, and the Scout – then in The Pit: MindGames players were given two new characters – the Psion and the alien Tarka Ranger – and ten more floors to survive through, as well as a wealth of new items, recipes, weapons, and nasty creatures to fight
The Gold Edition Features List:
- Three new Character classes, each from a different previously unplayable alien race.
- Over 65 new items
- Over 35 new monsters
- Over 50 new messages which means lots of all new hidden recipes
- 30 new weapons, including new alien weapons
- 2 new Biome levels – Snow and Desert
- 2 new play modes; Quick, which reduces the number of rooms per floor and Fast, which skips ever second floor!
- Plus 1 hidden character, which you can unlock to help you out when things get tough! !
Genre: Casual, Indie, RPG, Strategy
Developer: Kerberos Productions
Release Name: Sword.of.the.Stars.The.Pit.Gold.Edition.v18.104.22.168.Retail-CORE
Size: 1.04 GB