CORE with the linux release of this excellent point&click game. Enjoy.
Botanicula is point’n'click exploration game created by Jaromír Plachý and Amanita Design. It’s about a bunch of five friends – little tree creatures who set out for a journey to save the last seed from their home tree which is infested by evil parasites. The gameplay is about exploration, solving little funny puzzles, meeting strange tree creatures and listening to the music. The whole game takes place on one very big and strange tree. Despite the gameplay is quite lightweight, the game is relatively huge, there will be around 150 screens.
- Relaxed game perfect for hardcore gamers, their partners, families and seniors
- More than 150 detailed locations to explore
- Hundreds of funny animations
- Incredible amount of hidden bonuses
- Fantastic music and sound effects by alternative band DVA
- Not one but five main characters with various skills and personalities
- No text or lengthy dialogs to bore you
- Bonuses for vigilant players at the end of the game
Publisher: Amanita Design
Developer: Amanita Design
Genre: Adventure / Point&Click