SmartPlant 3D, the most advanced plant design software offered in two decades, is Intergraph’s next generation, data-centric, rule-driven solution for streamlining engineering design processes while preserving existing data and making it more usable/re-usable.
A member of Intergraph's SmartPlant family of plant modeling software, Smart 3D is a full suite of complementary software that provides all the capabilities needed to design a plant, and then keep it as-built throughout its life cycle.
Smart 3D is a forward-looking product that is changing the way plants are engineered and designed. It breaks through the constraints imposed by traditional plant modeling software and design technology. Rather than focusing on simply achieving design, Smart 3D effectively enables optimized design, increasing productivity and shortening project schedules.
SmartPlant 3D provides both EPCs and O/Os with a competitive edge by:
- Integrating plant engineering data enterprisewide: SmartPlant 3D integrates with complementary tools such as other SmartPlant Enterprise products – SmartPlant Instrumentation, SmartPlant P&ID, or SmartPlant Materials – creating an optimal workflow throughout your enterprise
- Providing unparalleled ease of use, which reduces the learning curve and increases productivity
- Shortening project schedules by enabling streamlined design processes
- Enabling global, concurrent engineering, allowing contractors to manage and execute projects worldwide
- Preserving the value of plant engineering information and enabling its re-use for future projects
- Capturing new and existing engineering knowledge so that it can be saved and re-used in the future, which is the key to success in today’s competitive global economy
Intergraph is the leading global provider of engineering and geospatial software that enables customers to visualize complex data. Businesses and governments in more than 60 countries rely on Intergraph’s industry-specific software to organize vast amounts of data to make processes and infrastructure better, safer and smarter. The company’s software and services empower customers to build and operate more efficient plants and ships, create intelligent maps, and protect critical infrastructure and millions of people around the world.
Intergraph operates through two divisions: Process, Power & Marine (PP&M) and Security, Government & Infrastructure (SG&I). Intergraph PP&M provides enterprise engineering software for the design, construction, operation and data management of plants, ships and offshore facilities. Intergraph SG&I provides geospatially powered solutions, including ERDAS technologies, to the public safety and security, defense and intelligence, government, transportation, photogrammetry, and utilities and communications industries. Intergraph Government Solutions (IGS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Intergraph Corporation responsible for the SG&I U.S. federal business.
Intergraph is part of Hexagon (Nordic exchange: HEXA B), a leading global provider of design, measurement, and visualization technologies that enable customers to design, measure and position objects, and process and present data.
Name: Intergraph SmartPlant 3D
Version: 2011 R1 Build 09.01.30.0055
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven / 8
Size: 3.1 Gb
Note: including text and video installing instructions
Special Thanks LAVTeam