Nikon ViewNX - economical "all-in-one" software package that allows you to view, edit and share images, including videos. Software allows you to catalog and manage large collections of photos. ViewNX 2 provides a number of easy to use, nice features (functions) that can not offer the usual software that came with the computer's operating system.
In addition to the basic data import and browsing, ViewNX 2 incorporates a variety of tools, such as resizing, brightness adjustment, cropping, editing video, and processing functions RAW file format NEF, photographic technique used by Nikon. File format NEF (Nikon Electronic Format) - is the development of the company Nikon. This program for viewing and editing supplied with Nikon digital cameras will allow a large number of photographers fully enjoy digital images.
• Refined user interface.
• Provides three kinds of work area: browser, geotag, editing.
• Workspaces can be smoothly switched.
• The background color can be chosen according to the brightness of the image (white, gray, dark gray, black).
Thumbnails can be selected when mode is "Browser" or "Edit" Geotags help implement search on a large collection of photographs and allow snap photos to locations where the pictures were taken.
Advanced image editing functions:
• Trimming (framing).
• Resize images.
• Adjusting the contrast and brightness.
• Red Eye Removal.
Software includes video editing functions (small video clips). Can be set starting and ending points may be removed unwanted part of the video. Selected frames can be saved. Improved printing. In addition to several printing functions such as printing a full-page printing with the size of standard photos, users were required following functions: Selecting background colors: white, gray, dark gray, and black. Print information next to the pictures: the date and time of the snapshot, the metadata header.
Changes made in version 2.9.0
Added support for cameras COOLPIX S3600, S6700 and S6800.
Modified section White Balance (White Balance) on the Adjustments (Settings), added extra features (listed below).
- Added Auto 1 (Auto 1).
ViewNX 2 software adjusts the white balance so that the colors match the colors in the image, which is achieved by setting the camera's white balance settings Auto 1 (Normal) (Auto 1 (Normal)) *.
However, this option is only supported image format RAW, obtained with the following cameras.
- The D7000 and later models of digital SLR cameras.
- Advanced camera with interchangeable lenses.
- Cameras COOLPIX A, COOLPIX P7100 and later models of cameras COOLPIX, which support recording format NRW.
* Auto white balance setting in the camera, which does not support setting Auto 2 (Keep warm lighting colors) (Auto 2 (conservation of warm lighting colors))
- Units settings for Tint (Hue) changed from 1 to 0.01 for fine-tuning.
- Expanded range of parameter settings for Fine Adjustment (Fine Tune) from 4132 - 7042 2500 - 7042 Mode Direct sunlight (direct sunlight).
- Added support for setting parameters using Fine Adjustment (Fine Tune) and Tint (Hue) modes Recorded Value (Recorded value), Auto 1 (Slide 1), Auto 2 (Cars 2) and Underwater (Underwater).
In the Options dialog box, the Nikon Transfer software option has been added 2 Switch over to second slot after transfer (After the transfer switch to the second slot).
If you select this option, after completion of the transfer of files stored on the memory card first, a dialog box appears asking you to transfer files stored in the second memory card. This feature is available only if the camera is equipped with two memory card slots, connected to a computer via MTP / PTP (PTP).
Eliminating noise that occurs during operation of the drive for autofocus lens, by using the AF Noise Reduction (Noise reduction in AF), available on the menu File (File), was more effective.
Nikon ViewNX 2.9.0 (x32/x64)
Developer: © Nikon Corporation
OS : Windows ® XP, Vista, 7, 8
Interface : English