PROPHET has released MULTi4 version “Salvation Prophecy” for PC. If you love a good space romp and shooty shooty lasers you owe it yourself to try this one. It’s the newest version from Steam – v1.0.5.
Description: Salvation Prophecy is a space epic. Four warring factions battle over control of the known galaxy. Space stations and planet colonies endure constant assault. You begin your journey as a soldier recruit. Through intense planet and space battle, your combat skills will be put to a grim test. Success is rewarded with powerful skills, combat gear, and ship upgrades, and you may rise in rank to become commander of your faction. Lurking in the dark recesses of the universe is a threat foreseen by an apocalyptic prophecy. A danger far greater than mankind’s endless battles. The pursuit of the prophecy leads through distant alien worlds with deadly creatures and untold secrets. A chance for redemption, if only we find our way through that dark hour.
- Engage in intense space and planet battles.
- Conquer a universe of warring factions.
- Master the spacecraft, weapons and powers of mutant, machine, and human races.
- Explore alien planets in distant galaxies.
- Build and command colonies, space stations, troops, and fleets.
- Make friends and drink tea with docile aliens on rainbow planets.
- Discover the ancient secrets of an apocalyptic prophecy.
Genre: Futuristic Sim