NiceCopier 14.02.03 Final | 10.1 Mb
NiceCopier is a simple, easy-to-use and handy instrument designed to replace the Windows Explorer file copy. This application adds many features like pausing, resuming and it calculates the best copy speed. Its main goal is to improve the copy organization and GUI.
NiceCopier shows all copy tasks in one window, you can specify how many should be shown at once in the settings.
If you have more tasks then you need to scroll to see them.
To improve copy performance NiceCopier creates a task queue when you copy from or to the same drive where there is already a task running.
What's new in this version:
· [BUGFIX] copy window now wont turn blue when dragging wrong things on it
· [BUGFIX] any file generated from nicecopier like task info is now saved in appdata, so no more permission issues
· [BUGFIX] file size was again wrong for symlinks, QT still didn't fix it
· [IMPROVMENT] network copy was sometimes slow.
· [FEATURE] hidden command line: -hideicon, won't show taskbar icon and also no messages...
· initial file list will be ordered alphabetically