P2P group has released updated version of “Grand Theft Auto San Andreas” for Android. The game follows the story of Carl ‘CJ’ Johnson in the fictional city of Los Santos in San Andreas. You control the character in a third person view and you can move around freely in the city.
Description: Five years ago, Carl Johnson escaped from the pressures of life in Los Santos, San Andreas, a city tearing itself apart with gang trouble, drugs and corruption. Where filmstars and millionaires do their best to avoid the dealers and gangbangers.
Rockstar Games brings its biggest release to mobile yet with a vast open-world covering the state of San Andreas and its three major cities – Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas – with enhanced visual fidelity and over 70 hours of gameplay.
- Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
- Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
- Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
- Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
- Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
- Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.
- Tailor your visual experience with adjustable graphic settings.