Furryball 渲染器是 AAA Studios推出的一款实时渲染器，目前只支持Autodesk Maya (64bit) 2010-2014，它的特点非常鲜明，通过显卡的GPU加速来渲染场景，速度极快，几乎是以秒来计算的，另外这个渲染器还不挑显卡，它采用的技术同时支持N卡和A卡的GPU加速功能。
FurryBall 4.6 (64bit) | 166.5 mb
AAA Studio has released FurryBall 4.6, the latest update to its GPU-based render engine. The main new features is Ray traced SSS (with special feature blending texture from the surface into the object), Layered materials (up to 4 layers with alpha masks) and real camera behave Multipass Depth of Field.
FurryBall is a unique real-time GPU production quality final frame renderer with advanced rendering techniques. Implemented directly into Maya and 3ds Max, with network rendering, standalone renderer and multi GPU support.
FurryBall 4 has OptiX Physically-based full global illumination and supports biased techniques as well. FurryBall combines the amazing speed of GPU rendering with the QUALITY and features of CPU rendering. Its power has been proven in real movie and game production by many studios.
- Added layered material (up to 4 layers with alpha masks)
- Added Raytraced SSS with texture blending into object
- Added real camera behave - multipass Depth of Field
- Added shadow catcher per object
- Added support for velvet in raytracing
- Added shadow terminator fix
- Added max ray intensity parameter
- Added support for groups in instancer
- 25% - 50% Speed up for the compiling effects
- Fixed carpaint in ray tracing
- Fixed ray traced color intensity
- Fixed alpha mask with ray traced transparency
- Fixed directional lights with default parameters
- Fixed environment maps background update
- Fixed stereo cameras in standalone application
- Fixed reduce textures in cuda attribute change
- Fixed render node presets
- Fixed normals for mirrored objects (negative scale, still problem with instances)
- New benchmark scene for Multi-GPU
Maya Plugin (2010, 2011,2012, 2013, 2014)
- Added basic support for some Mental Ray, Arnold, V-Ray materials
- Added feature selector (Raytracing x Rasterization) for each effect separately
- Render passes revision + new passes
- FurryBall settings nodes revision
About AAA studio
We start developing FurryBall in 2008 for purposes of our studio and finished a whole CGI full length 85 min film Goat story with Cheese! in STEREO for cinemas with FurryBall like finalframe renderer.
FurryBall provides our artists incredible speed and freedom - we can afford much more complex scenes just with a small renderfarm compared to CPU renderers.
We can affort several lighting variants, volumetric effects, DOF and in-scene material and texture tuning in final quality. All of these at interactive rates.
We have rendered about 120.000 stereo frames in average time 3-10 min for 2x HD stereo frame on regular workstations. It was for us 10 - 30 TIMES faster than CPU based renderers. As a matter of fact, we didn't use any post-production with our renders - just color corrections and rendering into layers for few very complicated shots.
Post-production in stereography is very difficult and FurryBall saves both time and money.
Version: (64bit) 4.6
OS: Windows Vista / Seven / 8
System Requirements: Autodesk Maya (64bit) 2010-2014
Size: 166.5 mb