Google Earth采用的3D地图定位技术能够把Google Map上的最新卫星图片推向一个新水平。用户可以在3D地图上搜索特定区域，放大缩小虚拟图片，然后形成行车指南。此外，Google Earth还精心制作了一个特别选项——鸟瞰旅途，让驾车人士的活力油然而生。Google Earth主要通过访问Keyhole的航天和卫星图片扩展数据库来实现这些上述功能。该数据库在上星期进行了更新，它含有美国宇航局提供的大量地形数据，未来还将覆盖更多的地形，涉及田园，荒地等。
Google Earth Pro 126.96.36.1991 DC 05.02.2014 Multilingual Portable | 28 MB
Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world’s geographic information at your fingertips. Fly from space to your neighborhood. Type in an address and zoom right in. Search for schools, parks, restaurants, and hotels. Get driving directions. Tilt and rotate the view to see 3D terrain and buildings. Save and share your searches and favorites. Even add your own annotations.
Google Earth lets you do smooth sailing flybyes of the entire Earth. You can easily fly to any spot on the globe, by entering any associated data, like street addresses, place names or lat/long coordinates. There are overlays that put additional information on the map, like roads, international boundaries, terrain, 3D buildings, crime statistics, schools, stadiums, any number of interesting stuff. You can do Local searches in the program, with icons on the map and a display on the side showing your results.
You can leave notes, called "placemarks" all over the map, so you can remember where all sorts of places are. Searches and placemarks can be saved as bookmarks in "My Places". Everything can be output in an XML format called KML, that will allow the vast popularity of Google Maps to continue in Earth. You can also email a JPEG of the map, or send a KMZ file if you know the recipient has Earth installed.
- Sophisticated streaming technology delivers the data to you as you need it.
- Imagery and 3D data depict the entire earth - Terabytes of aerial and satellite imagery depict cities around the world in high-resolution detail.
- Local search lets you search for restaurants, hotels, and even driving directions. Results show in your 3D earth view. Easy to layer multiple searches, save results to folders, and share with others.
- Layers show parks, schools, hospitals, airports, retail, and more.
- Overlays – import site plans, design sketches and even scanned blueprints.
- Annotate the view with lines and polygons.
- Spreadsheet import - ingest up to 2,500 locations by address or lat/lon.
- KML – data exchange format let your share useful annotations.
Use it for:
- Planning a trip
- Getting driving directions
- Finding a house or apartment
- Finding a local business
- Exploring the world
OS : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Language : Multilingual
Home Page - http://earth.google.com