Acronis Backup / Recovery / System Utilities (DC 02.2014) | 2.37 GB
Windows backup and more. Award-winning PC backup and recovery solutions, Powerful backup and recovery solutions for your business environment. Powerful partition and hard disk management utilities. In addition, the package contains Bootable Premium Edition CDs with Media Add-ons.
Acronis True Image 2014 Premium - Backup your data, and restore or transfer it to any PC hardware quickly and easily, no matter what the make, model or installed components of your computer. High-end backup, file restoration, and PC migration technologies, 5GB of free online storage, support of nearly all known backup media – Acronis True Image 2014 Premium is the ultimate for your data protection.
Even to the cloud Backup and restore everything – not just the files, but the exact configuration of your PC including your operating system, settings, and applications. Get double protection – local, and now online too!
PC migration (Premium)
Transfer your files, folders or the entire system to any PC – True Image Premium makes migration to a new make or model PC fast and simple.
Free online storage
Start off with your own piece of the cloud. We give you 5GB of FREE, ultra-secure cloud storage for one year. Customize access rights and rules then use it to backup, sync, share, or store any type of files or folders.
Restore anywhere (Premium)
Easily restore files, programs, or your entire system anywhere you need, including dynamic disks, and even Microsoft Windows Pre-installation Environments (WinPE).
and restores Save time and storage space by only backing up the changes made since the last backup. And restore the same way. Even from the cloud.
Dynamic disks (Premium)
Backup dynamic volumes and restore them onto bare-metal hard disk drives or onto previously configured Windows dynamic disks.
Full Windows 8 certification
True Image 2014 Premium is fully certified for Microsoft Windows 8, so it’s ready to go on the latest PCs – and earlier systems too. Use it for any Windows operating system back to Windows XP.
Advanced File Sync
Fast, secure, simple – the files you choose are automatically pushed to all your PCs and mobile devices running True Image 2014 or our free mobile app.
Nonstop PC backup
Revisit any file, folder, or your entire system at a specific point in time – True Image records on-going changes as you work so your backups are always up to date.
Acronis Backup & Recovery Server 11.5 for Windows provides disk-based backup and disaster recovery of individual Windows servers and is designed to meet the needs of small businesses, where remote and centralized management are not required.
Acronis Backup & Recovery Server 11.5 Key Features:
Fast Restore of Operating System, Applications, Files and Data
- Fast and simple complete disk image backup and recovery
- Allows for easy bare metal recovery to the same, different hardware, or virtual machine
- Backup and recovery individual folders or network shares
- Recover individual files and folders from image backup
- Convert backups to virtual machines format
Broad storage support
- Local folders, SMB or FTP network shares
- USB flash drives and HDDs
- Acronis Secure Zone – a special protected portion on a hard disk
- Acronis Online Storage
- CD, DVD, HD-DVD, Blu-Ray disks
- ZIP, Rev and other removable media
Broad Platform Support
- Physical or VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix, Red Hat or Parallels virtual machines
- BIOS and UEFI systems
- MBR and GPT disks, basic and dynamic
Increase reliability and secure archives
- Save backups in multiple destinations
- Save backup to Acronis Backup & Recovery Online cloud-based storage
- Secure backups with 256-bit AES encryption
- Recover — Recover a failed system to different hardware or to virtual machines in minutes after unforeseen events.
- Migrate — Complete physical-virtual, virtual-physical, physical-physical, or virtual-virtual migrations for system recovery, testing, and other purposes.
- Fix – load new hardware drivers and replace HAL to make system bootable after replacing hardware such as motherboard or storage controller or moving HDD to another machine.
- Clone and deploy — Clone and deploy operating systems with complete hardware independence
Acronis Disk Director 11 Home is an all-new version of the most feature-rich disk management product available. If you're serious about maximizing disk use and data safety, it's never been easier to create hard disk partitions or resize, move or merge partitions without data loss. Acronis Disk Director 11 Home includes powerful new features like Windows® 7 support, Dynamic Disk and GPT disk support, spanning a volume across multiple disks and much more.
What's the purpose of Media Add-ons:
1. It includes the SafeMedia (Safe Mode [DOS-based] version of TI) and the BartPE plugin files (used for adding TI to a BartPE or VistaPE build).
2. Safe media allows you to make a safe mode Acronis loader Linux bootable media - it is described in the manual.
3. Once installed, the SafeMedia version will be available to include on the TI CD when you create it using TI. When you boot the CD, you'll get a menu to select which version you want to run (Full Mode, Safe Mode).
4. The Safe Version of bootable media does not include USB, PC Card, or SCSI drivers. This is recommended for use on rare occasions where problems running the full version occur. After installation Acronis True Image Home safe version will appear as one of the components to be offered by Acronis Media Builder for placing on the bootable media and you will be able to add Acronis True Image Home safe version when creating your bootable rescue media.
What does Acronis Backup / Recovery / System Utilities include:
- Acronis True Image 2014 Standart and Premium 184.108.40.20614
- Acronis True Image 2014 Premium 220.127.116.1114 Bootable CD
- Acronis Disk Director 11 Build 2343 (Home Edition)
- Acronis Backup Recovery Server with Workstation 11.5.38350
- Acronis Backup Recovery 11.5.37975 Bootable CD
- Acronis True Image 2014 Media Add-ons 18.104.22.16814 (English)