DUPLEX has released “Rambo The Videogame” for PS3. It is an upcoming first person rail shooter video game developed by Teyon and published by Reef Entertainment. The game is based on the Rambo film series and puts the player in the role of John Rambo.
Description: Veteran soldier John Rambo relives the nightmares that keep him sharp in this HD video game release based on the classic film series. Rambo: The Video Game is a fixed-perspective, first-person shooter allowing players to fill the combat boots of John Rambo on a violent journey through iconic action sequences from the original three legendary Rambo movies. First Blood, Rambo: First Blood Part II, and Rambo III form the basis for authentic Rambo gameplay comprising shoot-outs, stealth killings, demolition, knife-play and more. The game leverages action gaming elements such as destructible terrain, cover-based shooting and rag-doll physics to deliver the high-impact Rambo action fans around the world expect.
- Locked and loaded with the trademark Rambo arsenal of weapons, you battle through the boss showdowns and take-downs from the films.
- 1 and 2 player game modes.
- 15 levels of action based on the movie series.
- Features voices of Rambo & Col. Trautman taken from original on-set recordings from Studio Canal’s archives.
- Story scenes were created using motion capture by renowned studio, Alvernia, who were responsible for MoCap in games such as ‘The Witcher 2′.
Publisher: Reef Entertainment
Release Name: Rambo.The.Videogame.PS3-DUPLEX
Size: 1.69 GB