Group MonGoLS has released XBLA XboX360 version of the game “Strider”. Enjoy!
Description: The original assassin returns with the digital release of Strider® for the Xbox One®, Xbox 360®, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and PC. An intense side scrolling action platformer, Strider’s action begins in the expansive metropolis of Kazakh City, a mix of ornate Russian architecture and hard-edged futuristic high-rise buildings with sprawling energy cables and pipework. Players freely explore the city, gaining new abilities and items which in turn open access to a truly expansive interconnected game world beyond. Strider features the same franchise hallmarks of fluid, lightning quick combat and ground-breaking free-flowing traversal that inspired many of today’s third person action titles.
The year is Meio: 048, on an alternate dystopian future of Earth. The whole planet suffers under the oppressive rule of the mysterious Grand Master Meio. An expert in sabotage and assassination, Hiryu is the youngest ever recruit to attain a Special A-Class in the hellish Strider training program and is the only man capable of achieving the mission to eliminate Grand Master Meio.
Perform breakneck acrobatic jumps and mid-air flips while slicing through Strider’s varied enemy types with Hiryu’s indestructible Cypher’, a plasma charged weapon that can take on a number of properties. Alternatively, use the climb sickle to gain the high ground, and hit them with a surprise Kunai attack or call on support companions for some extra muscle when the going gets tough.
- The ultimate ninja returns – Strider Hiryu, the original assassin that inspired many third person action titles returns in a completely new game for a new generation of gamers as he takes on the Grand Master Meio
- Lightning fast combat – Use an arsenal of moves and weapons against your enemies whilst slicing your way through a massive interconnected game world
- Plasma Cyphers – From scorching enemies to freezing them in their tracks or deflecting a host of bullets, the indestructible plasma charged cypher offers a range of action tactics for players to use against their foes
- Seamless Traversal – Jump, climb and run through the expansive game world with the speed and agility of a ninja whilst climbing surfaces to gain that extra height and engaging the enemy from virtually any direction
- Varied enemy design – From cybernetic soldiers to immense bio-mechanical creatures the enemy types in Strider guarantee engaging and unique combat challenges
- Call on your allies – Hiryu’s robot allies the Eagle and Satellite Bots return, providing additional support and access to out of reach areas
Developer: Double Helix Games
Genre: 3D, Action, Adventure, Open-World