Travel Photography: Desert Road Trip | 1.46 GB
Genre: eLearning | Jun 07, 2013 | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Every type of location presents its own photographic challenges. For the stark wilderness of Death Valley National Park, these can include harsh desert light, stark landscapes, and a vastness that can be daunting to capture in a single frame. In this course, travel along with author, teacher, and photographer Ben Long to Death Valley to learn about the challenges and techniques behind capturing the exotic beauty and surprising details of the desert.
* Composing a shot to show rock texture
* Taking a shot with haze and working it in post
* Shooting sand dunes in changing light
* Exploring the vistas for a more dramatic shot
* Understanding the pace of a place