Sound Forge 2是完美的录音、编辑、处理和渲染输出高分辨率、宣传音频主文件应用程序。一个简单的音频录制过程,快速访问深度编辑工具,64位 AU和VST 插件自动化兼容、声音和音频硬件路由功能打造用户期望。世界级的声音锻造经验是完全在其第二代Mac。
Sound Forge™ 2 is perfect for recording, editing, processing, and rendering high-resolution, broadcast-quality audio master files. Gain fast access to easy audio recording, deep editing tools, 64-bit AU and VST plug-in compatibility with automation, and the audio hardware routing functionality that Sound Forge users expect. The world-class Sound Forge experience is completely at home in its second generation on the Mac, and Mac App Store convenience makes Sound Forge 2 download and installation a snap.
Record, edit, process, and render high-resolution audio
• Record pristine audio – up to 32 simultaneous channels at 24-bit/192 kHz resolution.
• Configurable viewing panels allow you to toggle to any project view you need in seconds – see everything at once, or toggle the view to see only the features you want, when you want.
• Includes native processes such as fade, flip, mute, volume, normalize, and reverse. Compress your audio with Wave Hammer. Conduct time and pitch modifications with Zplane™ technology. Easily access your entire 64-bit AU and VST plug-in collection.
• Save audio files in formats including 3G2, 3GP, AAC, AIF, CAF, FLAC, M4A, MP3, MP4, OGG, SND, W64, and WAV.
Sound Forge 2 features an elegant, streamlined interface that can flex quickly to meet editors’ style and workflow demands.
• Editor Panels. Two discrete editor panels, each with their own overview bars, file tabs, and transport controls; drag selections or whole files between them for editing.
• Media Browser. Find and audition files, keep track of open files, and more.
• Meters. Choose from a variety of calibrated ranges and display options. Simultaneously view VU and peak program meters.
• Plug-in Chooser. A dedicated panel for AU and VST plug-in processing; access your plug-ins, apply and save presets, and sort your plug-in collection here.
• Plug-in Chainer. Plug-in chains make sophisticated nondestructive signal and effects processing operations possible. Load plug-ins and change their order in the signal path while monitoring the finished sound before rendering out precisely optimized master files.
• Drop and name markers, fine tune selections, create and subdivide regions, loop region playback, and access the Regions List tool for list-based auditioning and fine tuning. Automatically create new files from existing regions in an open file.
• Event Mode editing. Divide a sound file into any number of independent sections on the timeline. Crossfade events, convert regions to events, lock event markers, region markers, and envelope points to events, and automatically ripple successive events forward in time while editing.
• Summary Information, File Properties, and Statistics tools. Easily view, edit, and apply file metadata – simply select a field and enter the information of your choice. The File Properties and Statistics tools display all the important attributes of your sound files.
• Sound Forge 2 installs with the features you need to achieve perfect master files rendered in a wide variety of formats and resolutions, including high-resolution audio.
• Accomplish peak level normalization, or average RMS level normalization – great for matching the apparent loudness of different recordings.
• Get precise control over your audio heads and tails with five different fade types.
• Mix clipboard contents into a sound file and apply custom crossfades, adjusting both source and destination volume levels along the way.
• Use the Channel Converter to change the number of channels in an audio file, reverse the channels of a stereo file, and more.
• Wave Hammer. This exclusive audio mastering plug-in features classic compression as well as volume maximization.
• Zplane™ élastique timestretch. Achieve precise, formant-preserving audio time and pitch shifting.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
Home Page - http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/