Minitube for Windows 2.x Multilingual | 15 MB
Minitube for Windows is a YouTube desktop application. Watch YouTube videos in a new way: you type a keyword, Minitube gives you an endless video stream. Minitube is not about cloning the YouTube website, it aims to create a new TV-like experience.
Light on your computer.
By consuming less CPU, Minitube preserves battery life and keeps your laptop cool. That's because Minitube does not use the Flash Player.
Minitube plays HD videos up to 1080p. Go full-screen and watch them play smoothly.
Subscribe to YouTube channels and be notified of new videos. No need to login with a YouTube account: Minitube takes care of it.
Just search for something. Minitube automatically plays videos one after another. Sit back and enjoy.
Minitube focuses on a pleasing overall experience, not on having tons of features. Anyway here's a list:
- Channel subscriptions without using a YouTube account
- Find missing parts of a multipart video
- Sort videos by relevance, date, view count and rating
- Filter videos by publication date, video duration and video quality
- Choose the maximum video resolution up to 1080p
- Editable playlist: drag'n'drop and remove videos
- Search by keyword, channel name or paste a YouTube link. Suggestions while typing.
- Spell suggestions: "Did you mean..."
- Remembers recent keywords and channels. These can be cleared if needed.
- YouTube feeds: “Most Popular”, “Featured”, etc.
- YouTube categories: “Music”, “Games”, etc.
- Related videos
- Compact mode: a small, always-on-top window
- Fullscreen mode: mouse cursor, toolbar and playlist autohide
- Float on top
- Stop after this video option
- Copy YouTube link to clipboard
- Share on Facebook, Twitter, Buffer and via email
- Translated to more than 30 languages including German, French, Italian, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew and Chinese.
Home Page - http://flavio.tordini.org/minitube