ALiAS has released the newest build of RPG game “Pixel Piracy” for PC.
Description: Pixel Piracy is a side-scrolling 2d, real time strategy/sandbox/simulation game created by indie developer Vitali Kirpu and produced by Alexander Poysky.
In the game, the player leads the life of a pirate captain. Recruit a crew, outfit and customize your ship and set sail on the open seas. There you’ll use any combination of aggression, diversion and trade to become the most infamous pirate crew of the seven seas! You can raid, pillage and plunder everything in your path, divert and lie to get what you want or trade for a quick buck. Remember to be careful though, death is everywhere and quite permanent! Adventure awaits…
- Sandbox open world Pirate simulator.
- Procedurally generated world that changes each new game you play. While not a Roguelike in the strictest of sense, it does strike of one.
- Vast over-world map full of danger, loot, and people to prey on.
- Comprehensive loot system, upgrade-able weapons and armor, special and secret loot to deck out your sailors.
- Death around every corner, our permadeath system will have you tearing your hair out at each loss and shrieking in delight at each victory.
- A good 10 hours of solid gameplay if you hit a lucky run
- CONSTANT updates and content patches.
Developer: Vitali Kirpu , Alexander Poysky
Publisher: Quadro Delta, Re-Logic
Genre: Indie, RPG, Simulation