Description: SickBrick is an action-oriented Sci-Fi FPS with vivid graphics and old school gameplay.
The game consists of 15 levels mixing indoor and outdoor areas. You’re forced to do tests for an unknown robotic mastermind. Destroy hundreds of hostile robots with a wide variety of weapons on a strange alien planet. Jump in a hover-tank and wreak havoc on giant boss enemies. As you go through the tests, you slowly unravel the story through log files of previous test subjects.
- 15 maps with a mix of outdoor and indoor locations on a strange alien world.
- 5 unique and devastating weapons. Chainsaw, Shotgun, Lightning Gun, Grenade Launcher, and the Shock Rifle.
- 10 deadly robotic enemies each with custom animations and sounds.
- Explosive hover-tank driving sections.
- Vivid graphics reminiscent of the golden years of first person shooters.
- Advanced graphical technologies like depth of field, screen space ambient occlusion and light scattering.
- A rocking original soundtrack.
- Includes MapEditor and ResourceEditor for creating custom maps and mods.
Genre: Action, Adventure, Indie
Developer: Mladen Bošnjak and Ron McDowell
Publisher: Mladen Bošnjak and Ron McDowell