Description: Crashed lander is a gravity-based arcade game inspired by classics like Lunar Lander and Space Taxi. You’ve built a janky craft out of propane tanks and spare parts. Pilot it from pad to pad trying to beat your best time – then flirt with that fine line between speed and control.
If you’re brave enough to try Hard Mode you’ll be flopping around like a QWOPy, low gravity turtle. With a little practice you’ll be zippin’ around doin’ barrel rolls. You’ll see sites from the cutting edge of fractal mathematics – bizarre, organic shapes, arcane archaeological digs, and all manner of WTFderful alien vistas. Each level is a detailed hand-crafted landscape that encourages the player to explore – and goof around! You can also pilot your lander in virtual reality with your Oculus Rift.
- 24 levels to conquer and explore in pad Hopper mode
- 20 levels in Ring Runner mode – fly through custom courses
- Pad Hopper, Fuel Miser and Ring Runner high scores
- Full Oculus Rift support
- Full (xbox 360) controller support
- Hidden collectibles on every level
- Earn stars and track your progress through all 44 levels
- An hour of spacey, glitch-hop music – mp3′s included!
- Windows – OSX and Linux versions coming soon.
Developer: Don Whitaker
Publisher: Brain Blinks